Oh, Bonjour, this is King Mic Mouse, I’ll teach you how to make my famous Fettuccine corn Alfredo pasta, right now.
Let’s start making my famous Fettuccine corn Alfredo pasta:
- A cup of Half and Half
- A cup of Parmesan cheese
- Two salted butter cubes
- Bagged Corn of any brand
- Box of Fettuccine noodles
- Bottle of oil
Tools you need:
- 1 cup
- Big glass bowl
- Big plate
- Medium bowl.
- Wooden spoon
- Big Strainer
1. Unpeel the two salted butter cubes and put two salted butter cubes in the big glass bowl.
2. Put the big glass bowl in the microwave and put a plate on the big glass bowl.
3. Start the microwave for 1 or 2 minutes.
4. After the butter is melted, put a cup of Parmesan cheese and mix it together with a whisk.
5. Then put a cup of Half and Half into the big glass bowl and whisk it together.
6. Put the bag of corn into a medium bowl and put some water from the sink into the medium bowl.
Then put the medium bowl of corn into the microwave and start the microwave for 5 minutes.
7. Get a stockpot and fill it with water from the sink.
Then put it on the stove and squirt some oil into the water.
Sprinkle some salt into the stockpot and then turn on the stove burner.
8. While the water isn’t heated up and boiling, take the corn out of the microwave.
Then put the Alfredo sauce into the microwave and start it for 1 minute.
9. When the water in the stockpot is boiling, first break the fettuccine noodles in half in the box.
Then pour the fettuccine noodles into stockpot with boiling water.
Then start a timer for 12 minutes for the fettuccine noodles to boil in the boiling water.
A wise advice: stir the fettuccine noodles every once in a while.
10. Take the glass bowl of Alfredo sauce out of the Microwave and pour the bowl of corn into the strainer.
Then pour the corn into the Alfredo sauce and mix it around.
11. When the timer goes off, turn off the stove burner.
Put the big strainer into the sink and gently pour the fettuccine noodles into the big strainer.
12. Pour the fettuccine noodles into the Alfredo sauce and mix it altogether.
Then you made my famous Fettuccine Alfredo pasta.
That’s it, see you real soon.
Sincerely, King Mic Mouse
I make the Fettuccine Alfredo pasta for dinner for my family, sometimes or my little sister make the Fettuccine Alfredo pasta for dinner for my family, sometimes.
I had to share this recipe with you and your family to have a delicious meal.
You will enjoy this meal whenever you have it.
Thanks for checking out my Disney Imagineering Blog
If you like it, like or comment down low.